Monday, March 7, 2011

Funny Endings To Letters

Abracadabra .. That magic is with us .. and with his spirit!

Disappeared and reappeared!
I apologize to my readers .. We disappeared for a while 'and obviously not a little holiday to the Caribbean but in order to

trip to Tokyo (not to please you but ..)
TATA suddenly became ill (hope I will not ever!)
WEEKEND AT THE MEYER

(...) So go order at the beginning of February I assign a research trip to Tokyo, you can imagine my joy and my desire not to travel because of time after the first bump and then potato .. The trip consisted of a 6-day immersion in Japan with their colleagues. Without telling in detail the pre-start preparation of thousands of bottles and medicines, and phone numbers attached ovunque di pediatri, nonni, zii e prozii, tute, pannolini, giochi nuovi, senno' la bimba mi odia, etc etc etc ho dovuto fare un bel lavaggio del cervello a maritino, che doveva rimanere al cospetto di patata ienis per tutto il tempo (scortato da nonni, tata, zii e prozii) (ma evidentemente non si sentiva abbastanza sicuro dato che alla mezzanotte del giorno prima della partenza mi ha chiesto, prima di spegnere la luce, di cercare anche il numero di sos tata..). Sono partita senza voler pensare a quello che sarebbe potuto accadere e devo dire che invece è stato tutto molto terapeutico.. patata si è fidata del suo paparino ed è stata un angelo, zii e nonni pronti a preparare succulente cenette al povero maritino solo (ah si e'? ora ve lo mando ogni sera!) (avete idea cucinare per un uomo dopo 6 gg di cene della sua mamma???.... ) tutti che si litigavano patata per portarla a fare giratine nei parchi o per farle il bagnetto angelico ogni sera... Filava tutto a meraviglia fino all'ultimo giorno nipponico, quando una bufera di neve ha travolto Tokyo e abbiamo rischiato di non poter prendere l'aereo il giorno dopo. Appena ho scritto l'eventualita' via sms a maritino la risposta è stata: "tu fai un po' come ti pare, neve o no, se domani non arrivi a Firenze ti trovi le valigie fuori dalla porta! Ps le Chanel le lascio di proposito fuori dalla valigia cosi' si rovinano al freddo e all'acqua..."  aaaaaarghhhhhh what the fuck .. but one can not 'be at the mercy of the weather and seeing undermined their luggage "cultural" in this way .. The fact is that someone up there 'must have read the text messages and phone calls must have turned a blind eye to the coming snow storm. I landed the next day on time. My locker was right, potato was fine, I did a mega smile and I hated it! Hubby was in great shape ... and Chanel were in place! Maybe it's true ... God and 'woman!


Very happy with this newfound independence, I was already 'planning other trips, dinners out of town' and I went with my mind until I went I was a terrible sms broke all my dreams: Thursday 'morning 6.30 am "Hello Julie I have a fever, I'm sick I really can not come this morning .."
A lump in the throat, the grandparents are not there, hubby is out of Florence, thousands of appointments made to work .. and now as you do with the potato?? I was hoping every minute to write that the nanny had recovered and it would come down the chimney with an umbrella like Mary Poppins .. but until the Monday after, this did not happen! Of course, my carefree days in Tokyo were only a week away but they seemed so 'far, so' carefree, so 'far far, so' carefree ... I made the play of incastrini all the time, then you keep potatoes from to from to and I .. ho chiesto aiuto a vicini, nonni, amici, manca poco anche al cane degli amici.... e tutti quelli che se la litigavano quando non c'ero?????? Perche' quando una donna è sola: tanto se la cava è in gamba, e quando un uomo è solo: poverino la moglie l'ha lasciato solo.... Ohhhhh aiutiamolo dai senno' non ce la fa! (e sotto i baffi tutti gli hombres se la ridono perche' in fondo in fondo sanno fare tutto ma in questo modo se la prendono con moooolta calma.. tanto c'è chi lo fa per loro!)

Non contenta del week end lungo con tata malata, la patata ha deciso di ammalarsi il week end dopo! Poverina non credo lo abbia deciso lei ma la voglio vedere come un prezzo da pagare per quei famosi giornilontanispensieratinipponici. I will spare you my anger and my apprehension of new mom .. but I just want to tell you: Saturday, 10-hour Meyer .. looking for charity eh ', eh good for charity' maleeeeeeeentiiiii!
Eventually all right even if he coughs like a bulldog Argentine potato for 4 days and we must do everything from washing the nasal dispenser broncovaleas (which is not a new player in Florence but a tool to shoot something in throat ventolin type!) antibiotic etc etc etc do not eat, it is sad and does not play ... I am dying to see it this way 'but as a pediatrician says must take its course ... Meanwhile mammamammamamma and says all the time and gives me his arms in the air ogni volta che passo vicino.. se mi vede andare a lavoro piange e anche per dormire vuole stare abbracciata alla sua mamma..

Tirando le somme se per 6 giorni di lavoro all'estero dobbiamo poi stare 8 giorni in tormento tra malattie, disperazioni a scoppio ritardato e disagi.. forse è meglio se non mi muovo piu'...

Mi consolo cucinando..
Alla prossima puntata con la ricetta del mio 'Looser Cheese Cake' poi vi spiego perche' d'ora in avanti si chiamera' cosi'...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment