Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Minis Save Data Utility

Oui je suis Catherine Deneuve!

No. ... not at all, but I just set to go to Paris for my birthday because 'I'm breathing this atmosphere of Paris made violet candle and dreamy! Mica Parigiiiiiii oh I'm going to, but rather 'oh I will sleep' two nights of uninterrupted filaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pappacaccapappaciucciodondolino !!!!!!!! You think about it?! And then
vabbe 'these days even if it is after all the potato, for a fashionista like me who was the seventh month of pregnancy at 8 trips between work (a lot) and pleasure (a few) to which they had to say it was the case of stopping ... (The last flight back from NY I cheated on the expected delivery date so the tummy was small and well mingled among the thousands of sweaters ...) take away from the merely good ... I really need! And then lighthouse 'them almost my birthday' with hubby and I will be able 'to go to dinner out to the adult voice for 24 hours straight without the direction of Donald Duck, or any farm animals in the middle of the supermarket, let off steam in a shopping spree without shoulder bags of diapers that fall in here and there 'and then the small hours with no curfew .. etc etc etc ...
And then look what nice there 'in those days in Paris to go see:

Voyage Louis Vuitton Paris et en Capital
musee 'Carnavalet, 23 rue de Sevigne'
until the end of February 2011



Exhibition of historical Louis Vuitton trunks! Romantic is not it? I'll keep you 'certainly updated on the adventures in Paris!

0 comments:

Post a Comment