Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Zig Zag Cigar Wraps Review

Paris Paris!

And as promised here is my story about Paris!
potato the night before we break 'cause we had the plane on Friday' very soon. The mother-in-law seems quiet and hand over one thousand packages of "potato's spank" is not a new cartoon .. This is just my daughter in the meantime from all round potato is turning into a bull-faced square like Spank! Do you remember the dog that almost all white spoke very funny even though I never understood what he was saying? Him! In short, with a heavy heart because it always leave a little 'bad, let's start .. But we need too! In return I am sure we will be better parents! 3 things I want to tell in detail:


1) The tower
2) The Kong
3) The trunks of LV

Well what about the tower, the scene is as follows. Me: "I love but you know that in all these years I have come to Paris on business, I was the Eiffel Tower, perhaps only once!?" He
: "Ah .. So you want to go? Well I've never even seen it closely because it might be an idea! I call a taxi!"
Me: "No no no, but as a taxi in Paris that tourists have to walk wit us! After all, look at the map, we are by Colette on rue Saint Honoré and the crow flies we have it right in front of it, just go right, cut through the gardens and then it's done! "
him: "But I do not seem so close .. but 'if you say you know Paris as your pockets, and here you are at home ..."
Me: "Do you doubt what I say ?????"
him: "Be ever love! Let us set out, however, that c 'is already minus 2 degrees and if it becomes even darker you die really cold. Then you can skate to get you .. "
Leaving Colette 15 hours, arriving at 16.30 to the tower ... I think we stopped to take pictures or observe the landscape or to discuss the history of France Well .... no ! A 'and a half hours of constant walking beside the busiest avenue in Paris, with a wind that cut his face. Totally impossible to speak to us, a dream, then pull out my camera, risk freezing hand with a consequent loss of fingers one by However .. a bridge that met hubby did nothing but look askance at those few inches of the face that remained outside dall'imbacuccamento and say "stop a taxi!" But we have no love later the honor to see where Princess Diana died and he "ecchissene .. Here we go if I die in a car!" But by no soon we will have before us the magnificent Trocadero and he "ecchissene wheels make me dizzy and sick .." and finally, after minutes of dirty looks from the series: questatelafacciopagare vadoinmotoperdueweekenddifilaetimollolapatatadasola .. and half of those words scarves trimmed and frozen ... Finally she, any comment is superfluous and each incazzatura passed instantly. Ps return taxiiiiii but'!!!!!!!





Saturday evening even if I wanted to celebrate my birthday in advance! So We chose a very chic! It is a restaurant on the top floor of a building and is called The Kong. Perhaps because it takes its name from King Kong in the film catches the blonde on top of a building like that? Who knows, the mysteries of the faith! However, it is beautiful, has a glass dome where you see the whole city. We get however a bit disturbed by the reviews we read on Tripadvisor! People who had left us the salary, people who had vomited in the middle of the room .. But I say ... people like you live?? If you vomit in the middle of a room full of people in one of the restaurants' fashion in Paris, I run away from France, change name and I wear a wig to the airport too! Mica write it up one of the most clicked sites reviews! However, we had recommended a very safe source, so the fear of the account belonging salt were not biased! We arrive with the 'top-floor elevator and simsalasbaaam! The social life! Rivers of white wine, beautiful people talking and having fun! Lounge music, all dressed in fashion, ladies who take care of you and make you feel important, is not there even a stroller .. And we can eat at a tiny table without dropping anything, and without removing the knife from the table potato for fear that if they stick in my throat! The view is wonderful and very impressive dome. Fabulous wine and delicious dishes for a final bill that will amaze you does not exceed that of a Florentine trattoria a dinner of steak ... and then suddenly the light, that's what I see engraved on the wall of the building to my left, lit by a soft light as if the apparition of the Virgin Mary, he, like the symbol for all women:



Better than this .. Dining next to the building where inside there will be thousands of those brown bags and so nice to imagine being the man spider climbs and a couple steals (TSI at Christmas time .. would your own convenience ...) did not price!


We get to show the LV trunks in the Marais that I like a lot. I must say exposure very nice! Mustache was a brilliant man if he has managed to create an empire starting its business with the creation of travel trunks and making friends with the celebrities of the time! Just a pity that the exhibition is a little small, even in twenty minutes, we finish the visit. At 7 € per person, are a bit too much in my opinion .. Oh, dear mustache does it all .. Even the air you breathe! But if you happen to Think of Paris, the place that hosts it has a delightful garden and it's all very typically Parisian!


Sorry for the quality 'but I'm not sure he could do the picture because' I have "stolen" Escape!




's mustache, the mustache rather family!




0 comments:

Post a Comment