Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What Is Best Translated In Hawaiian

This is it! Read

10-10 duemiladieci... se non fosse stato per il matrimonio dell' anno sarebbe stata una qualsiasi domenica passata a cambiare pannolini, a tintinnare passeggino/culla/passeggino, pulire i vomiticci della patata e a dividermi tra i mille giornali/libri di moda che piano piano mi si sono accumulati sulla scrivania.. il marito affamato e ululante per la vittoria/perdita di Valentino (ancora non ho ben capito, se vince e' bene e se perde pure...mah.. dilemmas of men but for this I refer you to their blog ..) and instead it 's also the day I took courage (not that I'm ashamed, but at this point in my life I have available right time limarmi nails while I hold his arm in a potato while talking on the phone with his mother while working for the development of lines for which I am a freelance fashion and with strict compliance with all the contracts because the buttocks as he says my friend Annie, you'll see that you will be ass Brazilian 'quest 'summer if you do it correctly at least 40 times a day ... and tell him that Annie does not remember anyone ever contracting the buttocks as well ...' cause while I work, I focus and I think Max: pediatrician / family / home / friends / shopping / love etc etc etc) and I decided to write this blog, supported by faithful friends who will write with me on these virtual pages. In the hope of providing valuable tips and carefree company I welcome you among the fashion mamas even if I want to clarify that it will not be 'a blog where you will talk about' only children! The topics of common life will be more 'or less crazy and squirted through the maze of fashion and children (who are my only fixed point) .. until you get to travel, restaurants and anything else I will 'in mind day day .. But now I run screaming from potato / vomit / desperate for these 10 minutes of the 10/10/10 that I cut out, do not include in the 'soon to !....

Giulia

0 comments:

Post a Comment